You Save 28% (€40,00)
The Trekker sending trail camera 2G is equipped with an 5 megapixel CMOS sensor and 60 ° view angle. With this camera you can send pictures directly to your phone. Simply insert the SIM card into the camera and you will receive images as soon as the camera detects motion. The camera's PIR sensor detects motion up to 25 meters even in the dark. The sensitive motion detector ensure that all the movements the camera detects is recorded. Full HD 1080 video is recorded on a MicroSD memory card, which the camera supports up to 32GB. The game camera has an IP rating of IP65, so it will perform great no matter the weather conditions. The camera is powered by AA batteries, which provide standby time of up to three months. This hunting camera is also compatible with an external power source.
Please note. The package does not include a memory card, batteries or a sim card.
- Sensor: 5MP CMOS (color)
- Lens: F = 3.0mm, FOV = 60 °
- Flash: 40 black flash LEDs, Range 20m
- MicroSD card slot: up to 32Gb
- Image resolution: 12MP / 8MP / 5MP
- Video quality: 1080p (25fps) / 720p (25fps) / VGA (30fps)
- PIR Sensitivity: High / Normal / Low
- Shutter delay: 1 second
- Interval timing: 1s. - 30min.
- Pictures per event: 1/3/6/9pcs
- Remote control: SMS
- Operating time: 24h
- Video length: 10sec. - 90sec.
- Power supply: 8 x AA batteries
- External power supply: 9V compatible (e.g. solar cell)
- Standby time: 3 months
- Standby power: 0.2MA
- Dimensions: 145mm x 80mm x 55mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Operating temperature: -10 to + 70 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95%
- IP rating: IP65
- Approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH