As a newsletter subscriber, you are part of our community. Be one of the first to receive the best offers from Nordic Prostore and receive current benefits! As a newsletter subscriber, you will also be automatically entered into a prize draw for a €500 gift voucher for the nordicprostore.com online shop.
The gift voucher is valid for 6 months. Subscribe to the newsletter below.
1. The competition organizer: IP-Agency Finland Oy, Pavintie 2, 01260 Vantaa. Business ID 0993163-7
2. Participation in the draw: Enter the draw by subscribing to the Nordic Prostore newsletter to your own, valid e-mail address. The prize draw is open to individuals residing in Europe, excluding the staff of the organiser of the prize draw.
3. Promotion period: every 6 months. The next draw will take place on 5.3.2023.
4. Drawing period and notification of the winner: the prize will be drawn every 6 months on the first working day of the relevant week from among all newsletter subscribers. The winner will be notified personally by the Promoter at the email address provided by the winner. The Promoter will make arrangements with the winner for the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name of the winner on its website and Facebook page. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of the announcement, the Promoter has the right to draw a new winner.
5. Prize: The prize will be a €500 gift voucher to nordicprostore.com online shop.
6. Limitations on the prize and the winner's liability: The prizes are personal and non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Promoter's liability: the Promoter's liability to the participants does not exceed the value or amount of the prizes mentioned in these rules. The organizer is liable for the lottery tax.
8. Rules of the draw and compliance with the rules: by participating in the draw, participants agree to comply with these rules and the decisions of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw any entry that does not comply with the rules without explanation. Any ambiguity in the application and interpretation of the rules will be resolved by the Promoter.