You Save 11% (€10,00)
The Trekker recording trail camera is equipped with a 3MP CMOS sensor and 90 ° viewing angle. The camera's PIR sensor detects motion up to 20 meters even in the dark. The camera’s 30 black flash LEDs ensure bright and clear night time images. 720p video and still images are conveniently stored on a MicroSD memory card, which the camera supports up to 32GB. The game camera has an IP rating of IP54, so it performs well outdoors. The camera is powered by AA batteries, which provide standby time of up to six months. This hunting camera is also compatible with an external power source.
Please note. The package does not include a memory card or batteries.
- Sensor: 3MP CMOS (color)
- Lens: F = 3.1mm, FOV = 90 °
- Flash: 30 black flash LED’s, Range 20m
- MicroSD card slot: up to 32Gb
- Image resolution: 12MP / 8MP / 5MP
- Video quality: 720p / VGA
- PIR Sensitivity: High / Normal / Low
- Shutter delay: 1 second
- Interval timing: 1s. - 30min.
- Operating time: 24h
- Video length: 10sec. - 90sec.
- Power supply: 4 x AA batteries
- External power supply: 6V-9V compatible (e.g. solar cell)
- Standby time: 6 months
- Standby power: 0.2MA
- Dimensions: 128mm x 92mm x 43mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Operating temperature: -10 to + 70 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95%
- IP rating: IP54
- Approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH